Monday, July 9, 2007

4th of July!!!!

Here are some photos from the 4th of July weekend where Rebecca came out and we spent the weekend together.

Chowing down a Chipotle burrito at the pool! She was good...even the leftovers on my cheek





I owned Rebecca while out running...she better kick it into gear for the maraffffffon if she's going to beat me. And yes Homer was not happy about her running time.



Biking along the Potomac




Again, I owned Rebecca as she complained, whined, moaned, griped and complained the whole way as our goal of 40 miles was accomplished by me but she could only account for 16.





On our hike above the Potomac and Shenendoah rivers!












4 comments:

Emily said...

Whoa...two posts in one week? I'm impressed! So, I guess RAGBRAI is out?

Rebecca said...

Tommy, you are unbelievable! A)My running time was exactly 36 seconds slower than yours. B)I guess you forgot to mention that you left me all alone in the woods for two solid hours with nothing for me to do but stare at the trees. C)What kind of a tool keeps a giant Homer Simpson cutout in his apartment and talks to him like he's a real person???

Amanda said...

Tommy, what makes you so attractive is your mature handle on the English language coupled with your beguiling modesty.

Heather and Eric said...

Leftovers on your cheeks? You speak of this as if it's abnormal...