Sunday, July 15, 2007

Who needs the Kwik E Mart???

In anticipation with "The Simpson's the Movie" coming out later this month, 7Eleven partnered with the movie to turn 12 7Elevens across the country into Kwik E Marts. Once hearing about this, I quickly found out that there had to be one in the DC area. Sure enough there was! One day after work, I cruised up there to scope it out. I can say without hyperbole that this was a hundred times cooler that I had thought! Take a look at some of the photos. I felt like I was living in Springfield!




Enjoying a Squishee with Homer



Running into Marge outside


Rollin with Ralph


"Chillin" with the old man in the freezer.



My other shirt is clean




Chief Wiggum doing what he does best.
All in all, it was a total blast as the place was totally packed with people taking photos. Trust me, I was not the only one! I bought my own box of Krusty O'a, Buzz Cola and much more. Too bad there was no Duff! Thank you, come again!











4 comments:

Emily said...

One word: TOOL!

Rebecca said...

I hear that!

Annie said...

Whitney,

Good seeing some posts from you. It's crazy who you can find if you just search through the blogs. I'd give anything for you to get on a 360 and play with Hilton, Chase, and I.
Brett

The Begleys said...

It's been a week,Tommy, since you've been home. I've been checking everyday because I thought for sure you would have post a movie review by now. How was it? Was it all you anticipated?