Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween!!!

Princess Jasmine!

Old Man Rivers still lives!!

I have heard a lot about spending Halloween night down in Georgetown along M street and I figured this was the night to put it to the test. Let me just say that I was not disappointed! The scene had a feel that was similar to Times Square on New's Year Eve and a somewhat Mardi Gras (although I have never been to Mardi Gras). I met up with some friends and after pounding some grub we hung out on the street and just "people watched". It was the coolest thing I had seen in a while. I could not believe some of the costumes that people put on. It felt like I was on the set of a horror film in Hollywood. Some of these were not able to be captured on film but I did my best so take a gander at some of these costumes!


Big Pimpin!!






4 comments:

Amanda said...

Tommy, get ready to show me the town next month. I want some serious insider-secrets and you're in charge of restaurant choice! I might make you close your mouth for our pictures, though...

Morgan said...

We were driving out of the city at about 11:00 on Halloween, and the traffic going into G-town was still insane...sounds like it was a party! Send me an email when you have recovered from the NYC 26.2, and you should come over for some food and Jazz watching.

Emily said...

Can you say freak show?

a.t.a said...

You should have at least put on your red Utah wig.