Thursday, March 20, 2008

Feeling like a Big Dawg


So one of my friends works for the National Archives as a digital archiver. I am starting to enjoy photography more and more over the years and want to keep working on it. She digs photograhpy too so some of us went downtown the other day and did some "shooting." She was able to rig her work camera for the weekend. This is no ordinary camera. This thing maxs out at 7 Gs on Ebay. This was kind of a big deal. In many ways, this was my first day at the circus as I tried to capture some tiny morsels of photography. It was a great day but definitely on the windy side. Here are some of the shots and let me just say, all I had to do was say "shoot" and this camera could make anyone look good! The crazy looking ones were taken at the new Air Force Memorial.











4 comments:

Joseph said...

I would like to know from what website you stole these pictures.

Rebecca said...

These are pretty SWEET! Nice work. You need to make a career out of your talent for photography.

April said...

Tom - you are a big dawg!!

P.S. Your pictures are amazing. Teach me your skills.

Ralphster said...

T-Luv - big pimpin' on the photos. Looks like you scored big Tom's photography skills!