Saturday, May 31, 2008

DUCK BEACH




DUCK BEACH 08!

So this last weekend was the annual Duck Beach extravaganza. This was my second time going down to check out the scene. The first time I went to the Outer Banks in North Carolina, I thought it was money. I drove down strictly for the reason so I could take my truck on the 4 wheel drive beaches...otherwise known as the Dunes. Let me just tell you that it was money...I'm talking 401k style. The weekend had a lot of good highlights but mainly just being a beach bum for four days. The weather was great and the beaches were even better. Here are a few of the photos from the weekend. For some better accounts check out my peeps Rachel and Destiny for their take on the weekend.






Beach football...count it!There was some serious Rock Band had
Baked potato line
Party at our house that broken up by the cops at 11:30
Colton getting stuck outside and trying to get him out
Cruisin up on the Dunes and seeing the wild horses
Chillin on the Dunes!



5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Tommy, are you aware that you left about 6 pages worth of white space on this post? Nice work.

The trip sounded like a blast. My favorite photo is the one of everybody piled into your truck. I'm disappointed you didn't hit your goal of 5. Next year . . .

Heather and Eric said...

I have to say-- the last time you had that many people in the back of your truck, we got chased by the cops and you got in trouble and I didn't. Looks like fun though. Move home.

Kristy Carpenter said...

Hope you don't mind me checking out your blog...found it on Kacee's page. I heard Duck was a blast this year - maybe next year I'll check it out! Looks like it was fun!

a.t.a said...

Tommy:

Are you supposed to be tackling that guy in the photo (or at least two belowing him if you roll that way)? You look like you're running to the concession stand.

Rebecca said...

I am so sick of this post.