Monday, June 30, 2008

Out West



































So a few weeks ago, I went home to Utah for a week to spend some time with the fam and see some friends.
Here are some photos from the weekend that included lots of hiking, beating all my buddies in golf, tons of donuts, tennis, Hangtime, goldfish throwing, storytime, Nielsen's concretes and just plain kickin it. The sure highlight was seeing four grizzly bears while waking up at five in the morning to see some grizzlies. It was money int he cash bank. Dad, you taught me well after all those years of waking up and going to the EconoMart in West for Hostess donuts and chocolate mile on our way into the park to look for grizzlies.






Sorry for the lack of text in this post but I had to rid my blog of the Duck Beach. (That's for you Amanda!)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Tommy! Way to represent, though this stuff is old news thanks to your sis. Those bears are unbelievable - you and Silver Fox need to take me with you on a scouting tour! I love wild life up close and personal, and I've never seen a bear in the wild.

Another note: You look so darling in those pics with Eric I just want to bottle you up and keep you on my mantle!

Last thing: Did you ever see "Flowers in the Attic" - the movie about the kids locked up but then the brother and sister start to... Bow, chick a bow bow, chick a bow wow... Well, the reason I mention this is that you and you-know-who are practically an old married couple, and it's sort of starting to freak out the rest of us (and by that I mean me... maybe I'm just jealous.)

Rebecca said...

Thanks for not even MENTIONING me in this blog! Seriously, what is up with you refusing to acknowledge me in your posts, even when it's obvious I was there with you? And more importantly, what's up with the multi-comments from that baby head?

Ralphster said...

T-Luv! What up? Reading this really made me want to down a concrete!! Maddie is looking a lot more like Daisy these days!

Heather and Eric said...

I made the blog!