Sunday, February 24, 2008

Jogging....or maybe it's yogging with a soft j

So I try to hit up a run every Saturday during the winter to stay somewhat in shape because it's the only time when I can run when it's light outisde because I ain't no fan of running in the dark. So I generally do the same 4.8 mile loop and for the last two months I have been shooting to get my time under 38:00. The closed I have come was 38:04 which was about a month ago. Yesterday I went out not planning on doing the same loop because I haven't been running in two weeks. But as I checked my time, I decided to do the full loop. I couldn't believe my time, especially after pounding those donuts last week in NYC. As I came down the home stretch, I looked at my watch and I realized that I was going to make my goal. As I returned home I looked at my watch and to my surprise it read 37:20! I couldn't believe it after not running for two weeks. This is why I am addicted to running! For you runners out there, you smokin' what I'm rollin? (D Money)

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Remember that time we went running together on the Hebgen lake road and mom took our picture and then you photoshopped me out of it so you could put yet another solo running shot of yourself on your blog?

Amanda said...

Remember that guy who blogged really sporadically, yet when he did, they were always gratuitous posts about how hot or in shape he was - and there were rarely any other pictures in his posts than those of him?

Destiny said...

Two things I love about this blog:
You quoted me and Hebgen Lake Road. I heart West Yellowstone. Oh, and Congrats.

Emily said...

Tommy, I think I only understood half of that lingo. Get the net!

Emily said...

I'm not exactly a runner, but I'm definitely smoking that fatty you're rolling.

T