Monday, February 25, 2008

Our neighbor


So, I am sure that not many of you know what this is but I swear that if I were to open our neighbors door, this is what I would find. In the trade, I think they call it a "meth lab." I am fully convinced that something fishy is going on across the way because the last few months have been downright strange. More and more people go in and out of that place at all hours of the night. Late nights, hearing people go up and down the stairs and pound on the door, I can't tell you how many times my roommate and I have peeked through the peephole to see the action. All we've seen so far is a case of beer in one hand and perhaps some kind herb in the other. I'm just waiting for the day when the place goes up in fumes or down to chopping block to put an end to this. Needless to say the owner is cool guy who tells us openly about his drug addicitons and how he's trying to quit but just can't do it. For the mean time, it's good entertainment waiting to see what happens next!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Word.

cassie said...

Too funny!

Morgan said...

Yikes. You should escape the meth lab situation for a night and come hang out in Arlington. Seriously, especially with March Madness around the corner, you should come down and watch some games!

Anonymous said...

I dunno Tom... sounds more like this type of problem:

http://www.nbc4.com/news/14934375/detail.html?dl=headlineclick

browneyedgirl said...

Very interesting. Perhaps your neighbor is being nice so you'll not turn him in.