Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New York City!

NEW YORK CITY
This president's weekend was the annual trek up to NYC for Toy Fair and to kick it with friends and family. The theme of the weekend was good eats! We went to some great restaurants that I can't wait to go back to. Another highlight was going to see Conan OBrien! That basically changed my life but outside of that it was no big deal. He pointed me out in his warmup act before the show but once the cameras hit, I was no where to be found. I was able to take my camera with me and get some cool shots of the city which I always enjoy. All in all, it was a good time.
Just a little bit full after some tasty Carribbean food!
A little fun with the camera


Perhaps the best doughnuts I have ever had!



Yes, that is a real ninja!



El Pastis for brunch




Kickin it at Ninja!






Again, the best doughnut those lips have ever touched!






NYC!!!







Just after eating some French food








Shots in Soho









Ben and Jerrys with my cousin from Seattle






The Doughnut Plant!!!!













6 comments:

a.t.a said...

Tommy, you should have dealt with that ninja Wyoming Cowboy style!

Scott, Kara, Paul, Brad and Andee said...

I love the pictures! I want to go to NYC so bad, Scott not so much. I will for sure have to try out the best dounuts, I'm always up for treats!

Rebecca said...

Tommy, once again you leave me out of your posts when we take trips together. Get the net!

Thanks for a great few days in the city. I can't stop thinking about that chocolate puff I ate Monday morning.

Amanda said...

I thought I was the best doughnut your lips have ever touched?

Emily said...

You have food all over your face in like every other picture! Nerd alert!

cassie said...

Looks like you had so much fun! We all need to take a trip up there! Glad you got to experience the Havana Cafe!